During this time, according to the media or various communication channels. We see more and more news about people suffering from depression . Have you ever wondered what factors actually cause depression? to make the number of people sick with this disease more and more every day Then we are at risk of depression or not. Today we will give examples of factors that cause depression. In order to check yourself at the same time
factors that cause “Depression”
2. Parenting personality, such as people who look at the world in a negative way. clinging to perfection
3. Abnormalities of neurotransmitters in the brain May be triggered by certain events, such as the loss of a loved one. or illness, accident,ทางเข้า ufabet etc.
9 Warning Behaviors “Depression”
1. Feeling uneasy, sad, discouraged all the time.
2. What did you like to do in the past? But now I don’t feel like doing anything. or even if you do what you like, but you’re not happy
3. Poor appetite or eating so much that your weight changes significantly
4. Insomnia or just wanting to sleep
5. Anxiety, restlessness, or don’t want to do anything
6. Feeling tired, easily tired, having no energy
7. Feeling worthless Disappointed with myself
8. Lack of concentration, distracted mind, worse memory, indecisiveness
9. Have thoughts of wanting to die want to kill yourself If you have any of these, it is advisable to see a psychiatrist immediately.
There are 9 items for assessing the risk of depression. By observing your own symptoms, if 5 of the 9 items above continue for 2 weeks in a row, you should see a psychiatrist immediately.